Hello friends, welcome to Ziver shop tutorial The tutorial we are going to watch today is Eu. org custom domain add With free hosting and Free SSl Certificate get for free We will see through this post that this post is going to be very useful and informative for you Come on in tutorial.
Infinity free hosting
Hello friends most of us are well versed in Wordpress hosting Wordpress is something we can only learn by paying but in this post we will look at how to use the free hosting of the website infinityfree and you will have a chance to learn a lot more about it.
Infinity free hosting Advantages
- You get infinityfree wordpress hosting for free throughout the period
- You can get unlimited SSL certificates when you use infinity free wordpress hosting.
- You can add unlimited subdomains and 5 emails to your infinityfree wordpress hosting.
- When you use infinityfree wordpress hosting you can use Add-on domains, parked domains, My sql databases as Unlimited.
Infinityfree hosting Disadvantages
- Your website may be suspended at any time when you use infinityfree wordpress hosting.
- If you use infinityfree hosting your WordPress. The website frequently encounters 502 errors
- So if you are a blogger it is enough for you to use Blogger website. This post was created entirely for testing purposes
Eu.org custom domain Add for Free wordpress hosting
- First, open your Chrome browser
- Next, open the nic.eu.org website and sign in with your account
- Next up is your eu.org Click the Arrow Mark option on the right side of the org domain
- Next, click on the Nameservers option. Copy the Nameservers given below and change it to your Domain Nameservers.
- Next, select the check for correctness option and save.
- Then create an account on the infinityfree website.
- If you already have an account, sign in with it. Then click on the create account option.
- Next, select the custom domain option and enter your domain name in it. Then click on the search domain option.
- Next, after 30-60 minutes, click on the create account option
- Next, click on your hosting control panel and install WordPress
- Done your Wordpress setups!!!
How to setup SSl Certificate
- Next click on the infinityfree website side menu and then the free SSl Certificate option.
- Next, click on the New SSl Certificate option
- next step, Enter your domain name and then search domain option
- Next, click on the Go get ssl option and then enter the given Name and Destination in your Control panel Domain DNS option.
- Then wait for 2-3 hours for your SSl Certificate. Then the issued option will appear
- After editing the wordpress installation https: // in your control panel, your SSL certificate will be activated.
- I hope you understand this tutorial. If you have any questions please let us know in the comments box below
I hope you understand How to add Eu.org Custom domain wordpress hosting with SSL Certificate through this post. If you have any doubts after reading this post please let us know your top comments in the comment box.