IntroductionHello friends today I have brought you a post on the topic of intresting for you. So let me tell you why I am writing this post.Yesterday I was tempted to watch a science Fiction movie. I downloaded it in Google Chrome and after downloading half of the movie I came across this issue called 'Wait For Downloading" I have fixed this issue.I want to tell you how to fix this issue for you through this post.
How to solve this Downloading issues
- First open your Chrome browser.
- Next, open your Google Play Store and install the Zarchiever application.
- Next, install Opera mini browser on your mobile.
- Please install these two applications on your mobile first.
- To fix this problem first open any file in your Opera mini browser in your Google Chrome waiting for downloading the file with that problem again download that file up to 1 MB through opera mini browser.
- Then open your Zarchiever application, go to your download folder, copy the file containing the Waiting for downloading problem, go to the Opera mini browser download folder and paste> Replace these steps.
- Next, open the Opera Mini browser again, click on the Downloads option and then the Resume option. Then your file will start downloading from where it was not downloaded.
I hope you understand How to solve Google Chrome download waiting issues through this post. If you have any doubts after reading this post please let us know your top comments in the comment box.