Hello friends Welcome to Ziver shop What we are going to see today is how to link your Eu.org domain to your Blogger website with this post.
How to connect Eu.org Domain For Blogger
- First open your Chrome browser.
- Next you have to sign in to your Blogger and open your Blogger Dashboard.
- Next, click on the Blogger Settings option and then the Custom Domain option.
- Then type in the name of your domain, www. Then click on the Connect option.
- Then type the word hostry in Google and search.
- Then go to the Hostry website and Log in to your Hostry account.
- Click on the main menu of the website and then on the Orders option.
- Then click on the DNS option of your domain.
- First select the CNAME Record option on your domain DNS.
- Add both your CNAME to your domain DNS service as shown in this image.
- Add your domain DNS service as CNAME above.
- Add the above 4 IP Address A Record to your domain DNS service.
- Then click on the Save option.
- After clicking on the Save option, enable the Redirects Domain option. After enabling it, enable the HTTPS Redirection option as well.
- Wait 20-30 minutes after completing the steps given above and then check your website. Your website will be ready.
I hope you understand How To Connect Eu.org Domain through this post. If you have any doubts after reading this post please let us know your top comments in the comment box.